HUMAN RESSOURCES OFFICER (m/f)Contract type: CDI
Country: Luxembourg (Luxembourg)
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Family holding composed of different branches of activities at the International.
We work mainly with our pharmaceutical branch, Les Laboratoires Bailleul, an independent pharmaceutical group established in nearly 80 countries, with a currently strong international development
Directly attached to the Human Resources Manager, you participate to the day-to-day activities of the Human Resources for the Group.
You will be in charge of:
– Ensure the administrative tasks for all the employees (employment contracts, endorsements …)
– Participate to the recruitments
– Ensure the information for the payroll
– Participate to the development of employee skills related to the company’s strategy (training, internal mobility …)
– Ensure the monitoring of HR indicators
– Participate to the monitoring of social regulations and legal obligations within the company in the various subsidiaries
This position includes several trips in our different subsidiaries.
University degree or HR Qualification.
+3 years of experience in Human Resources (administrative function and / or recruitment).
You are autonomous, rigorous and have excellent interpersonal skills.
Your French and your English are fluent.