IT Project Manager TurkeyContract type: CDI
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
Les Laboratoires Bailleul, an independent pharmaceutical group founded in 1949 and established in more than 80 countries, is currently experiencing strong international development.
For over 70 years, we have always focused on improving the quality of life of patients, constantly seeking to innovate to bring solutions tailored to the needs of patients through quality products.
For more information: http://www.bailleul.com
Due to our development, we are currently looking for an IT Project Manager for our Middle-East headquarter located in Turkey (Istanbul).
Reporting directly to Supply Chain Director, you will be in charge of managing and coordinating all Information Systems projects for Laboratoires Bailleul Middle-East.
Your missions will be:
1. Maintenance and deployment of information systems
- Assume the entire IT tools deployment process: SAP, GED / CRM … in relation to the service providers
- To be the privileged interlocutor of the users to ensure the interface and to ensure the support with the different providers
- Participate in the development of queries and use in Business Intelligence tools
- Be the guarantor of the reliability of indicators and data.
2. Network management / license
- Be in charge of the management of Internet domains as well as licenses
- Be in charge of the management of the computer park (PC, telephony …)
- Ensure the monitoring and proper functioning of the infrastructures and tools made available by the service providers as well as the proper functioning of the Apps / tools (FTP …)
3. User training
- Train and ensure that all users are trained in all information systems and monitor their mastery
Holding a university or IT engineering school degree, you should have at least 2 years’ experience in Information technology, preferably in a software firm or an e-commerce website.
You have excellent knowledge of the IT System (Software et Hardware) and IT Tools (ERP, BI…).
You are proactive and able to work in autonomy and have excellent interpersonal skills.
Excellent communicator, you know how to pass your ideas and information to your colleagues.
You are fluent in English.
If you are interested by this position, please send us your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org