PRODUCT MANAGER M/FContract type: CDI
Country: Brussels (Belgium)
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Les Laboratoires Bailleul, an independent pharmaceutical group founded in 1949 and established in nearly 80 countries, is currently experiencing strong international development.
For 70 years, we have always focused on improving the quality of life of patients, constantly seeking to innovate to bring solutions tailored to the needs of patients through quality products.
For more information: http://www.bailleul.com
We are currently looking for a Product Manager (M/F) at part-time.
Reporting directly to the Belgium Director, you will be in charge of adapting and deploying the marketing strategy for Belgium.
- Prepare and present the annual marketing plan
- Manage marketing project budgets
- Realize the sales support tools for the subsidiary
- Ensure the follow-up and the validation of the creations of tools & packs
- Manage inventory of tools / inventory control
- Ensure the execution of the marketing strategy (medical and pharmacy)
- Be in charge of the good management of the documentary bases (pack shots, etc.)
- Ensure the medical training and products of the teams of the Subsidiary
- Participate to the organization of professional congress / symposium… for Physicians and Pharmacists
- Be in charge of the Press Relation
- Creation and maintenance of a network of Key Opinion leaders (Doctors and Pharmacists)
- Analyze the results and the profitability for the products in relation to the objectives (budgetary follow-up …)
- Analyze potential markets
- Monitor sales and inventory of products
- Be in charge of market studies
Holding a Master’s degree or equivalent, you have at least 3 years’ experience as a product manager, ideally in the pharmaceutical or dermo-cosmetics area.
Creative, autonomous, proactive, structured and resistant to stress, you have a good capacity for analysis and synthesis.
You are fluent in French, English and Dutch.
If you are interested, please send your cv at email@example.com