PRODUCT MANAGER M/FNatura del contratto: CDI
Paese: Milan (Italy)
Email di contatto: firstname.lastname@example.org
Les Laboratoires Bailleul, an independent pharmaceutical group founded in 1949 and established in nearly 80 countries, is currently experiencing strong international development.
For 70 years, we have always focused on improving the quality of life of patients, constantly seeking to innovate to bring solutions tailored to the needs of patients through quality products.
For more information: http://www.bailleul.com
Due to our international development, we are currently recruiting a Product Manager (m/f) for our Italian subsidiary.
Within the Marketing department and reporting directly to the Branch Manager, you will adapt Laboratoires Bailleul International’s marketing strategy to the Italian in Dermatology and Gynecology and encourage and fortify the brand awareness also through the further growth of turnover.
You will be responsible for:
Marketing and Commercial:
- Declination of the Laboratoires Bailleul’s international marketing strategy with regard, in particular, to the priority products for the business of the Italian Branch;
- Elaboration and proposal of marketing plans and budgets adapted to the business model of the Italian Branch;
- Management of Marketing Budget, valuation and allocation of means and economic resources according to the marketing/commercial strategy undertaken;
- Analysis of the results and profitability of products in relation to annual targets;
- Analysis of reference markets, potential markets and monitoring of competitors;
- Managing Key Opinion Leaders
- Proposal, declination and implementation of all activities, means and promotional materials intended for Scientific Medical Information in compliance with regulatory and legal constraints;
- Development and encouragement of digital activities with the support of external agencies;
- Monitoring of sales and planning of the launch of new products
Training and Medical activities
- Training on company products for the Field Force;
- Participation in activities in Courses /Congresses in Dermatology and Gynecology; implementation of institutional initiatives
Managing press relations / consultants
- Management of Relations with the Press, definition of integrated communication, advertising and advertising plans
Graduated from Business School or equivalent, you have a first experience of at least 5 years as Product Manager.
You are experienced in the field of Scientific Medical Information and have a good knowledge of the pharmaceutical sector (dermatology especially).
You also have an aptitude for the development of digital activities.
Having excellent organizational skills, you are able to work in autonomy and demonstrate good interpersonal skills.
Good command of English is mandatory. The knowledge of French is a plus.
Should you be interested, please send you application to email@example.com