PRODUCT MANAGER CZECH REPUBLIC M/FNature du contrat: CDI
Pays: Prague (Czech Republic)
Email de contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Les Laboratoires Bailleul, an independent pharmaceutical group founded in 1949 and established in nearly 80 countries, is currently experiencing strong international development.
For 70 years, we have always focused on improving the quality of life of patients, constantly seeking to innovate to bring solutions tailored to the needs of patients through quality products.
For more information: http://www.bailleul.com
Due to our international development, we are currently recruiting a Product Manager (m/f) for our Czech subsidiary.
Within the Marketing department and reporting directly to the Branch Manager, you will adapt and deploy the marketing strategy for Czech Republic and Slovakia and support our business partners in Hungary in term of Marketing.
You will be responsible for:
– Prepare and present the annual marketing plan
– Manage marketing project budgets
– Realize the sales support tools for the subsidiary
– Ensure the follow-up and the validation of the creations of tools & packs
– Manage inventory of tools / inventory control
– Ensure the execution of the marketing strategy (medical and pharmacy)
– Be in charge of the good management of the documentary bases (pack shots, etc.)
– Ensure the medical training and products of the teams of the Subsidiary
– Participate to the organization of professional congress / symposium… for Physicians and Pharmacists
– Be in charge of the Press Relation
– Create and maintain a network of Key Opinion leaders (Doctors and Pharmacists)
– Analyze the results and the profitability for the products in relation to the objectives (budgetary follow-up …)
– Analyze potential markets
– Monitor sales and inventory of products
– Be in charge of market studies
– Setting-up e-trade plans
– Dynamic monitoring of our presence on the sites (e merchandising, Biorga image
– Follow of the KPI’s performance of our actions
– Follow-up of our website local (content, kpi’s, buy button)
Holding a degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology or Management with a marketing specialization, you have a first experience of at least 3 years as Product Manager.
You have a good knowledge of the pharmaceutical sector (dermatology especially).
You also have an aptitude for the development of digital activities.
Having excellent organizational skills, you are able to work in autonomy and demonstrate good interpersonal skills.
Good command of English is mandatory.
Should you be interested, please send you application to email@example.com