S&OP PLANNER M/FNature du contrat: CDI
Email de contact: email@example.com
Les Laboratoires Bailleul, an independent pharmaceutical group founded in 1949 and established in nearly 80 countries, is currently experiencing strong international development.
For 70 years, we have always focused on improving the quality of life of patients, constantly seeking to innovate to bring solutions tailored to the needs of patients through quality products.
For more information: http://www.bailleul.com
Due to our international development, we are currently recruiting a S&OP Manager (m/f)
Within the Supply Chain department, you will manage the global forecast to optimize the global S&OP Process for the group.
- Gather the forecasts for all countries and product, and combine it on a regular base
- Check and challenges the forecast received.
- Maintain and update the master data
- Coordinate the changes with internal customer, and department
- Plan et drive the changes
- Set up the system in line with the planning
- Optimize the stock level, centrally and locally
- Check and inform on availability of products
- Define the local stock policy
Graduated from a Business School, an Engineer School or equivalent, you have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
You have a good knowledge of the Supply Chain and of the global environment of industries.
Rigorous and having excellent organizational skills, you demonstrate good interpersonal skills.
You are fluent in English.
Should you be interested, please send you application to firstname.lastname@example.org